Civil & Structural Engineering
At LEAD, Team has more than two decades of experience in the fields of Civil and structural engineering especially in the design of Heavy Industrial structures viz Cement Plants, Steel Plants, Raw material Handling, power plants, oil & gas industry.
Our civil and structural engineers have working knowledge of International codes of Practice viz, American codes, British Standards, Euro Codes and Algerian codes in addition to Indian codes of Practice. We bring exposure and working experience of International practices in the design and detailing of various steel and concrete structures to each client’s project engagement.
Few of Our engineers are also qualified Internal Quality Auditors (ISO-9001-2000). This helps us to assure quality turn around on all civil and structural engineering projects.
Our portfolio of civil and structural engineering services include,
- Analysis & Design of RCC and Steel Structures for Large Industries like power plants, cement plants, steel plants etc.
- RCC Chimneys
- Steel Stacks
- RCC & Steel Bunkers
- Vibration Analysis of Dynamically Loaded Equipment Foundation & Structures
such as Cooler Fans, Mills, TG Foundations etc.
- Material handling structures like Transfer towers, Conveyors, DPC etc
- Retaining Structures
- Pile Foundations, Well Foundations, Sheet Piling & Coffer Dams
- Joint Detailing of Steel Structures both Welded and Bolted
- Settlement Analysis of Structure & Foundation
- Underground RCC Tunnels
- Architectural Design and Detailing
- Design of Intake Structures
- Structural Optimization Study & Recommendation
- Retrofitting and Strengthening of Existing Structures